Google Search ...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Six ideal foods for the liver: 6 Hepatitis blog

Food against hepatitis
Choose foods rich in selenium - because hepatitis C coded protein selenium, the virus spends selenium cells. Because of this, people with hepatitis C need more selenium than healthy people. Researchers hypothesize that when cells exhausted selenium, hepatitis C virus is spread from cell to cell searching for further cells. Therefore, supply your cells with selenium as much as possible with food rich in selenium: Brazilian nut, broccoli, onions, leeks and garlic.


Using food as a guide is not a new concept. Although there has been an increase of awareness that unhealthy food can damage the body, the majority of our society that is turning to medicine has forgotten therapeutic potential of food. Fortunately you do not need to be authorized nutritionist to know what to choose when shopping. By including whey protein, mung beans, shitake mushrooms, artichoke, greens dandelion and food rich in selenium in your diet nutrition, you can help your body feels good despite hepatitis C infection.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or mobile +2348149277967 He talk on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017 I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drink in two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fill with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma the Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever debted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following desease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete